SolaraTec® is experienced in Greenhouse technologies to assist you during the conception, project design, delivery, installation and service stages.
SolaraTec® is uniquely positioned to provide what are simply the best Greenhouses for virtually any use. Or primary offers include the following:
- Low Tech Transplant Poly Greenhouses
- Available in Glass or Polycarbonate Coverings.
- Single Unit and Gutter Connected Full Scale Greenhouses incorporating state-of-the-art technology in the Greenhouses, Digital Controls and Flexibility of Design. These are available in virtually any length in 10′ and 12′ sections, with widths
- High Tech Solar Farm and/or Gutter-Mounted Solar Greenhouses. We have multiple options, depending upon our client’s needs, to add Solar to supplement grid power, or provide integrated off-grid Solar or Wind Power Systems.
We offer innovative solutions that are customized to fit each individual client’s needs. SolaraTec® Solutions provide the highest energy production as well as unmatched reliability and high performance, and our Smart Energy Control Systems ensure total control over energy use. Our systems help reach your sustainability goals faster.
SolaraTec® adheres to the highest sustainability standards and practices and can provide expert guidance to help every client accomplish their goals in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
The solar panels that SolaraTec’s® utilizes are designed and manufactured to the highest standards of quality, performance and durability. The grid-tied and off-grid products from SolaraTec® come in a variety of sizes and power, making them suitable for all applications – from a remote power generator to a large-scale power plant.
- Highest production: SolaraTec® panels produce an average of 60% more energy per installation in the same space over 25 years, compared with conventional panels.
- Best performance guarantees: SolaraTec® panels deliver 20-30+ years of useful life, producing more power, longer, with only 0.25% power loss per year over the first 25 years. What other technology do you believe will be working as hard for you by the middle of the century?
- Built to last: SolaraTec® offers an industry-leading, 25-year Combined Power and Product Warranty (consult your sales representative for specifics) so your investment is backed up. But with a typical warranty return rate of approximately 0.005%, you’ll probably never need to use it–only one out of every 20,000 panels ever gets returned under warranty.
- Also, to ensure you get the best value for your solar investment,SolaraTec® also offers innovative financing solutions and policy expertise. Whether you’re interested in owning or leasing, on-site or off, SolaraTec® has the financial expertise and innovative solutions to maximize your incentives and minimize the cost of capital.Technical Expertise:
- Benefit from our technical expertise during the acquisition or change of ownership of solar plants. Our Technical Due Diligence services support owners and investors during acquisitions or any other transaction involving a change of ownership.
Our experts in the solar field have valuable experience in evaluating a wide range of projects, covering all technical aspects.Technical Due Diligence for Solar Plants may include:
- Ensure the Feasibility of Your Project with Technical ExpertiseAnalysis of the permitting documentation and licenses;
- Grid connection;
- Local code compliance review;
- Calculation of energy production, yield, system efficiency, performance index, inverter efficiency characterization, etc.;
- Review of certification documents of installations and main equipment;
- End of warranty asset inspections.
From energy yield assessment to evaluation of the operation management concept, we base our interventions on our knowledge and experience.
As a recognized independent third party, we offer a combination of activities to ensure the feasibility of your project.
Take control of your energy costs with SolaraTec®, a leader in Greenhouse, Solar Technology and Energy Management Solutions—We’ll make your business shine.
Call Gregory Crossgrove today at (602) 908.6357 or the corporate office at (480) 947.4111. The estimate is free and the greenhouses incredible.